Publications & Articles
- Charles Goffin - Monday 27 June 2016
Charles Goffin - The first Belgian Silver Wings
- Speech by president on the occasion of the closing down banquet - Saturday 28 May 2016
A very emotional speech by our president on the occasion of the closing banquet!
- 60 jaar vliegen in Weelde - Wednesday 16 April 2014
André & Dirk Jansens have realised a new book: "60 jaar vliegen in Weelde".
The book describes the history of the reserve airfield and gives particular attention at the deployment of the Thunderjets, Thunderstreaks, Meteors and Hunters in the 50ties and the 60ties and of the Mirages and the C-130's in the 80ties.
A lot of pilots with silver wings certainly still remember their flying activities out of Weelde.
- Belgian space, security and defence industry – Briefing by Dany Van de Ven - Tuesday 27 August 2013
Dany Van de Ven is director of BSDI within Agoria.
- USAF - Pilot ratings - Tuesday 13 September 2011
If in doubt about the criteria for the different USAF pilot ratings, click on the title!
- Class 55 I reunion - Friday 27 May 2011
The 56 year reunion of class 55 I took place at Dayton from 05 till 08 May 2011
- Ailes Françaises en Amérique du Nord 1943 - 1958 - Sunday 17 January 2010
Our French colleagues have published a nice book with the title “Ailes Françaises en Amérique du Nord 1943 - 1958”
- The 50th anniversary of class 53 Fox - Monday 20 October 2003
Pierre-Paul Struye represented the Silver Wings at a big reunion held in Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, Ohio, USA from 16 till 19 October 2003.